Dear Brothers and Sisters:
The current term of office for the Transportation District 140 National EAP Coordinator (Air Canada) expires on
December 31, 2014. In accordance with the Transportation District 140 Policy #37 this position is filled by
appointment of the Transportation District 140 Executive Board.
1. Term of office will be four (4) years, the same as the appointed Organizers and elected District 140
Representatives. The new term of office will commence January 1, 2015 and the decision on
appointment and/or extension of the incumbent will be made by the Executive Board six (6) months
prior to the end of the term.
2. Minimum Qualifications:
• Must be an employee of Air Canada.
• Must have a minimum of two (2) years as an EAP rep within District 140.
• Must have the skills associated with an EAP Counsellor, Coordinator or Regional Coordinator.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have attended at least fifty percent (50%) of their Local Lodge meetings that their shifts or
assignments would have allowed them to attend, prior to the close of the application date. (as per
Article 5.07(b) of the District 140 By-laws)
3. Job Performance terms will be as already addressed in the District 140 Bylaws.
4. Remuneration will stay as it is at the present time, the same as the General Chairpersons.
This bulletin will serve as notice that the District 140 Executive Board will be accepting resumes from any
and all qualified members that are interested in the appointment to the position of the National EAP
All applications should be submitted in writing via email, fax or Canada post to Randy Smith, National
Secretary Treasurer, Transportation District 140 no later than June 16, 2014.
Mail: 2580 Drew Road, Suite 203
Mississauga, ON L4T 3M5
National Secretary Treasurer
Transportation District Lodge 140, IAMAW